The cemetery serves both Catholics, Reformed and Evangelicals. During the cleaning of the cemetery, old stone monuments were preserved, which were placed among the trees around the perimeter of the cemetery.
In front of the cemetery is the House of Mourning, designed by Ferdinand Kurucz.
On the elevated part of the cemetery there is a chapel of the Kurucz family - "Géza kápolna".
To the left of it stands a monument to Lujza Kuruczová, made by János Nagy. Behind the chapel, at the highest point of the cemetery stands the main cross. Pastors are buried in front of him. Nádai Koloman (1884-1956), Jánoki Karol (1782-1840). The main cross itself dates from 1788 and is made of Süttő marble in the Baroque style. The cast iron arch is from a later period.
As an interesting thing, we must mention the white wooden crosses, triangular in shape with a small roof. Such are probably not found elsewhere.
The second main cross of the cemetery is also made of Süttő marble and has the inscription "It was made by the pastor Pongrácz Ferenc in 1878".
Foto: László Szeder, Wikipedia