Water tower – It was built in 1902 in romantic style. It stands on one of the highest grounds in town, the so called Rác – cemetery garden. It is 28 meters high, and is the connection point of the two pressure pipes that run through the town. In 1880 the water needs of the town were still supplied by the rivers Danube and Vah. The initiator behind building a water supply system was the mayor of Komárno John Dományi. Central well can be found on Elizabeth Island, 2 metres above the flood line. With its original exterior the building is still functional today.