Akik naponta megszólaltatják a köveket... Gondolatok az Idegenvezetők Világnapján
It was built in 1905 in neo-Gothic style. It was consecrated on August 15, 1905. Until 1978, “A strong castle is our God” — a quote could be seen above the entrance. When it was renovated in 1978, the quote was removed and it is now replaced by a Luther rose and cross.