Next to the mansion of the Hroššo family, we find the largest castle in the village, built in the last quarter of the 19th century by Sándor Braun and his wife, Józsa Hazai. In 1899, István Kobek bought the castle from them, then in 1905 it was acquired by Dr. Kálmán Fodor and his wife, Countess Jozefína Berchtold, and after 1910 by dr. Tibor Weszely and his wife, Baroness Jeanne Baich, lived in it. In 1917, the estate and the castle were bought by Gusztáv Láng, and the building was rebuilt and unified in the Art Nouveau style. He used the building as a summer residence. This was also confiscated in 1945, and since 1953 it has housed by the Agricultural School. The original castle consisted of two L-shaped ground-floor buildings, their main facade connected by a wooden-pillared corridor from the courtyard. With the reconstruction, the castle was unified by Gusztáv Láng, when the original two-storey water tower also became an entrance building. The floor was only built on it in the 1950s and the original architectural character of the building has been preserved. The smooth facades of the building are divided into windows by three starting stones in rectangular window frames, the corners are decorated with log rustic. Part of the garden facade ends with a straight attic with a former terrace decorated with teeth. In the courtyard of the castle there is a stylish technical building and a stone border of the well from the end of the 19th century.
Source and Foto: http://www.kravany.com/