The Chapel of the Holy Trinity was built because of Jakub Škultéty in 1722. In its grounds, there are the remains of Anton Bernolák, and his successor, the parish priest Štefan Laura, the merchant, and the founder of the girls' institute, Michal Flenger. They are buried in a common grave. Around 1890, the parish priest Ján Fabián had them buried there after exhumation, because the local cemetery was closed down. The place of their last rest is not marked. Other chapels are located on T. G. Masaryk - Chapel of St. Anton (on the opposite side of the Millennium Sports Hall) and the Chapel of the Virgin Mary on Šafárikova Street.
Source and foto: www.novezamky.sk