Ilyen volt az izsai római erőd 1865-ben
In a small park on Hlavná street (opposite the sports field) there is a flood memorial from 1965. There are three marble columns on the base, which represent the 3 districts and waves of the Danube. The marble slab reads: “The village of Iža was destroyed by a great flood in the summer of 1965. Its new construction was carried out by workers from the districts of Uherské Hradište, Trenčín, Šumperk together with the inhabitants of Iže ”. The monument was originally built opposite the Calvinist church on a small elevation. Since it was not visible enough, in 1995 was relocated to its current location.
Foto: László Szeder, Wikipedia