The Baroque Chapel of St. Anne is one of the oldest preserved monuments in Nové Zámky.
It is a national cultural monument. It was built by artisans of German origin in 1761. The St. Anne's Society was founded in the same year as a charity. The names of its founders are immortalized in a chapel on a marble slab.
Source and foto: www.novezamky.sk